By accessing and using this space, as a user, you will find all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions defining the relationship between users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Responsible: Marta Puges Pi (hereinafter hac-barcelona)
- Commercial name: hac-barcelona
- NIF / CIF: 35076040M
- Address: Creu Coberta 112. 08014 Barcelona (Barcelona)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
hac-barcelona, as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and meet the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, meets rigorously with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and digital rights guarantee (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of the website of hac-barcelona.com including content and services made available to them. Any person who accesses the website, hac-barcelona.com (“user”) accepts to be submitted to the General Conditions in force at each time of hac-barcelona.com website.
The user declares to be over 18 years old and have legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
Personal Data collection and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that the access to this website does not suppose, in way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with hac-barcelona. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening the current legislation, the good faith and the public order.
The use of the website is forbidden, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of your legitimate holders.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the website hac-barcelona.com the user agrees not to perform any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of hac-barcelona or third parties or that could damage, disable or overloading the hac-barcelona.com portal or preventing, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliables and therefore hac-barcelona.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that can produce alterations in the systems computer (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic document and files contained in them even though we put all necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Personal data communicated by the user to hac-barcelona.com can be stored in databases automated or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to hac-barcelona, assuming this all technical measures, organizational and security to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. The communication between users and hac-barcelona.com uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions to guarantee user’s confidentiality.
Conflict resolution platform
We also put available to users the dispute resolution platform that facilitates the European Commission which is available at the following link : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Under the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical way, without the authorization of hac-barcelona are left expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by hac-barcelona .
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of them) podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties in which Spain is party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate property rights intellectual by the introduction of a certain content on the website, you must notify this circumstance to hac-barcelona indicating:
- Personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contentsprotected by property rightsintellectual and itslocation on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rightssignaled and expressed declarationin which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the informationfacilitated in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
HAC-barcelona does not guarantee and is not responsible in any circumstances for damages of any nature that could result due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance or effectiveoperation of the website, or itsservices and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful applications in the contents.
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the servicesprovided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider does not accept responsibility under any concept of the damages that could arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
In general, relationships with the users of the telematic services present in this website are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and the courts and tribunals of Barcelona.
In case that any user had any doubt about these Legal Conditions or any comment about hac-barcelona.com portal, please, address to email@example.com.
This legal notice has been updated for the last time on 04-06-2019.