Your privacy is important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
hac-barcelona has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and digital rights guarantee (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible of the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Marta Puges Pi (hereinafter hac-barcelona)
- Commercial name: hac-barcelona
- NIF / CIF: 35076040M
- Address: Creu Coberta 112. 08014 Barcelona (Barcelona)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Online sale of bags, clothes and costume jewelery
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency:We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization:We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The possible minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period:the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, periodically we will review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we treat in hac-barcelona .com comes from:
- Contact Form
- Service request form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether hac-barcelona .com is dealing with personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. hac-barcelona will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In hac-barcelona .com there are different systems for capturing personal information and the information provided by interested persons ia treated with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: Werequest the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of hac-barcelona.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
- SiteGround (hac-barcelona.com provider), which is located within the EU.
- Service request form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, to request any of the services that hac-barcelona.com makes available to its users. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible offline processing of it. The requests will be answered by email. The web does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
- Siteground (supplier of hac-barcelona ), which is located within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law.This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks,hac-barcelona .com can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of hac-barcelona.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of hac-barcelona.com . It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of hac-barcelona .com . As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, hac-barcelona will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
hac-barcelona, does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards. We may select and post customer testimonials in our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live. We will obtain your consent before publishing any testimony with your name. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you want us to delete or delete your name or testimony from our website, you can contact hac-barcelona.com in our contact form.
We can post customer reviews on our website or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your opinion you are giving us permission to post your opinion on our Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your publication may also be made public and we can not prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law. If you want to remove your name or revision of our Sites or Services, you can contact with hac-barcelona.com in our contact form.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not covered.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, hac-barcelona.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help hac-barcelona.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of hac-barcelona.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers in the United States.
Hosting: SiteGround España, SL, with address in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/ (SiteGround España, SL). SiteGround España, SL treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to hac-barcelona.com.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to hac-barcelona.com.
When browsing hac-barcelona.com, non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website does not use third-party analysis services.
Data security and secrecy
hac-barcelona.com is committed to the use and processing of data, including personal users, respecting their confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose of it, and to comply with its obligation to keep it and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully cyphered or encrypted.
hac-barcelona.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, hac-barcelona.com will ensure that any person who is authorized by hac-barcelona to process the customer’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of hac-barcelona, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to hac-barcelona.com exonerating hac-barcelona .com, from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to hac-barcelona .com in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Hac-barcelona.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, hac-bacelona.com will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, hac-barcelona.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, if necessary, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, hac-barcelona.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document reviewed on 04-06-2019.